1. Johari Bazar, from Sanganeri Gate to Badi Choupad.
2. Chaura Rasta or SMS Highway, from New Gate to Tripolia Gate.
3. Hawamahal/Sirehdyodhi Bazar, from Badi Choupad to Chandi Ki Taksaal.
4. Tripolia Bazar, from Badi Choupad to Chhoti Choupad.
5. Ramganj Bazar, from Ramganj Choupad to Badi Choupad.
6. Chandpole Bazar, from Chhoti Choupad to Chandpole Gate.
7. Kishanpole Bazar, from Ajmeri Gate to Chhoti Choupad.
8. Gangauri Bazar, from Chhoti Choupad to Chaugan Stadium.
9. Mirza Ismail Road, from Ajmeri Gate to Government Hostel crossing.
Aatish Market, Bapu Bazar, Nehru Bazar, Indira Bazar, Sanjay Bazar, Jayanti Bazar, etc. The shopping complexes in the modern Bazars are very beautiful. They have all modern facilities. Main shopping complexes and shopping centres are-
• Entertainment Paradise (Jawahar Circle)
• Space (Bani Park), Cinestar (Vidyadhar Nagar)
• Big Shopper, Gaurav Tower (Malviya Nagar)
• Crystal Mall (Near Moti Mahal Cinema)
• Mall 21 (Opposite of Raj Mandir Cinema Hall)
• Ganpati Plaza (Near Revolving Restaurant)
• Grah-Sangrah (Khasa Kothi Chouraha)
• City Centre (Sansar Chandra Road)
• Raisar Plaza (Indira Bazar), Raja Park (Adarsh Nagar)
• Amber Tower (Sansar Chandra Road)
• Sarawagi Mansion (Near Gem Cinema).
The attraction of Jaipur bazars is so great that people are tempted to pick items from these shops. The objects they like to take home as the mementoes of their trip include-
• Rajasthani Handicrafts, Ornaments made of gold, silver and diamonds. Gems & Jewellery (Kundan Jewellery; Precious & Semi-precious Stones)
• Meenakari Ornaments, Ivory, Blue Pottery, Fabrics
• Jaipuri Rajais (Quilts), Carpets; Durries & Namdas
• Lac work (Beautifully coloured and designed bangles made of lac)
• Leather ware (`Mojari' or Juti made of soft leather is the popular footwear of Rajasthan)
• Metal ware (brass ware-trays, baskets, lampshades, hundas or water containers and a range of decorative pieces).
• Miniature Paintings
• Papier-mache items like toys and birds, Toys and Dolls
• Puppets (the art of puppetry has a long tradition in Rajasthan).
Other things are the bedsheets of Sanganeri Print, tye and dye sarees and sweets which are very famous and are the first choice of the tourists.